Friday, September 17, 2010

Airport De Garden .

Yeolde English Greentown today with my brother :D

3:02 am now , midnight of today .
Just boring and start blogging again :D
I asked my brother to out today when we were still at home around 9 something .
i told him that i was boring at home :(
haha , he said meet jerry supper together .
so we went yeolde english at greentown .

After that jerry told us that he was tired of badminton , want home and sleep =="
it made me and markiz get >_<
SO .. we planed to go De Garden have a sit there .
we went De Garden Airport together with my friend jiajia :)
hehes , we just have a seat there and listening those singer and enjoying our beer .
there was a nice place to let people relax after work .


totally failed without make-up =="


Markiz

JiaJia and i :)

Uploading picture there :D

Playing his iphone ..


What i should do there ? =="

Toilet :D

Lols , passed a day like that ~
Nights <3

No comments:

Post a Comment