Monday, September 6, 2010

sigh .





I felt unhappy this few day , i felt that get a lot trouble coming toward on me .
whatever in what situation , i feel hard now .

i get a lot of question marks inside my brain ..
with those word , ' should i ? , can i ? may i ? '
confused !

Some more , i hope to cry but i can't .
some times , i cried and i felt myself more worst that i couldn't be .

what's the problem suffering on me ? i don't know .
i just feel regret for myself day by day .

' what's the point to regret everyday ? '
that's no point , don't look back the history , just make it as memories .
come on girl , cheer ! Look forward to your future and keep on going to make your future brightness .
keep giving some support to myself :)

I can't sleep without some warm .
why should i sleep late in every night ?
i couldn't answer when i asked myself ..
just the word ' don't know ' can cover all the things .

' set the target you want and keep going on the target '
what's my target ?
gosh !
what i'm going to do on my future ?
been speechless in a second .

sigh .



No comments:

Post a Comment