Thursday, September 9, 2010

Freaking sick .

ME ! i'm freaking sick right now and i'm still blogging here .
Just get some flu and cough since yesterday night :( pity me .. hees
i didn't work today , my dad told me that bank didn't open today and called me stay at home accompany mum .
i fetched my mum for lunch together just now and back home for nothing again .. bored .
i didn't eat any medicine or visit a doctor .. that's my style for natural recover back , lols .. haha

Well , i told my mum about the wild boar and it's just near my house .
i guess can say just right opposite the houses are still a oil palm jungle ~
gosh , it made me don't dare to back home late at midnight from now on ..
and we scare that those boar will get attack the guard someday ? haha , silly me @@ ..

Holiday now for hari raya , holiday bored ..
holiday now for hari raya , shop closed .
holiday now for hari raya , no place to go .
one word for chinese bleed , ' sigh '

Just stay at home and keep blogging here ? 0.o ?!

Friday got photoshooting at teluk batik , i didn't go ..
sigh ~ T.T , maybe next time :( .

I'm just waiting the time pass now , having course later .
after that meet my dude at station one and wait bear to back hometown .
tired day , freaking enjoy the happy memories before :) .

enjoy holiday all of you , end now :P




No comments:

Post a Comment