Sunday, September 5, 2010

HI :D

Actually today i'm going out with my cousin , but she told me she can't out in a second after i get all ready =="
So i called jiajia to hang out with me together , and we met up ivy at her shop in parade :) .

well , we bought a lot cheap clothes in the thai fair and some small shop ..
almost bankrupt at last ><" .
but we're happy because it is all cheap and beautiful cloth that we love .


Soh Kaka :)
Captured by Jiajia ;P
I'm the driver =="

around 6 pm , they two asked me for a movie .. PIRANHA .
i said i can't .. i'm gotta watch it on wednesday , i don't hope to watch it twice ><"
after that i fetched them go jusco to have a dinner together ..
they keep captured their self and i keep eating there :P .. haha , cheese chicken wing ..
picture will show out after upload by ivy ..

No comments:

Post a Comment